Tuesday, August 23, 2011

sunriver

my parents kindly let james and me mooch off their family vacation to sunriver, oregon. don't believe me? here is some documentation.

this is a coke ad AND an apple ad, all in one.
we rode marty around in a trailer behind my bike. he did not like it very much. in fact, the first time we put him in we forgot to zip the front shut and he hopped out and got ran over! poor guy.
 
meet my father, bobino.

we went to a fantastic mexican restaurant called el corporal and bridget ate a chip.

 
she also ordered an o'douls (non alcoholic!!!!)

this is the deschutes river that runs through oregon. we also white water rafted on it!
newlyweded cuties
my lovely baby sister
just chillin, having fun, being ourselves.
 
we noosed our dog because he tried to eat our mexican food! only joking.

five freaks, bffs, family and friends
  
james and marty, chillen on a rock, typical
 
presh.

anyway, a good time was had by all and i can't wait to go back. thanks for having us, mom and dad!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great vacation, and it's cool that you sisters and your guys get along so well.

    =)

    ReplyDelete